Art Lesson 53, Part 3
Discover How to Paint a Woman Portrait
Learn how to paint like the Old Masters!
Old Masters Academy Online CourseSelf-study, self-paced online video course Lifetime membership One-time payment: $487 Enroll Now!
Personal Tutoring online + Online CourseUnlimited tutoring by the Academy teachers Lifetime membership One-time payment: $997 Enroll Now!
How to Use Black Paint in Oil Painting
In this part of the video lesson, you will find out:
- How to paint wet on wet for better intermixing of oil paint layers
- How to add warm nuances usinf Yellow Ochre and Burnt Sienna
- How to use grey-blue tint to compliments the colour of background
- How to make a painting look impressionistically vibrant
- How to achieve rich opaque shadows by mixing Vandyke Brown with Burnt Sienna
- How to paint a dress sketchily
- How to paint mid-tones
- How to paint black passages
- What we can learn from such famous Impressionists like Claude Monet and Édouard Manet