Get the Old Masters Academy Online Course free of charge by writing articles about fine art!
How it works:
- Publish 17 articles about fine art on this website to receive your free full Online Course membership.
- Each article must be unique, be more than 1000 words long, and be illustrated with more than 5 images.
- Articles should be on traditional fine art topics—about the art of the Old Masters from the Renaissance and Baroque periods, interesting facts about their lives, classical painting and drawing techniques, history of art, art museums, and similar subjects.
- Articles must be written in good English, spell-checked, and proofread.
- You will be notified via email if and when your article goes live. Inadequate entries may be discarded without notification.
How to submit an Art Article:
Send an email with the following information:
- Your name or pen name (will be published)
- Article title
- A Word document with your article
- At least 5 illustrations as separate JPG files
- All images must be at least 840px wide
LEGAL: By submitting your artwork you agree:
- You can only submit your own article. Do not infringe on anyone else’s copyrights.
- You are giving your Explicit Consent for your Name (or pen name) and article to be published on the Old Masters Academy website.
- You consent that your submission is final and you won’t be able to remove or amend it afterwards.