How it works:
- The Competition runs in cycles every three months.
- This competition is democratic; the winners are voted for by public.
- One winner is awarded on 31 May, 31 August, 30 November, and 28 February every year.
- Winners are announced on this page and receive logins by email.
How to Win:
- To enter, send us your artwork and story as described below.
- We will publish your page and send a link to you by email.
- Share your page with people you know and ask them to vote.
- A participant with the highest number of votes wins the Old Masters Academy Course.
Old Masters Academy Art Competition FAQ:
The winners are voted for by public. There is no jury because there is no such thing as “unbiased jury”.
Would be a raffle better than voting?
A raffle is not fair by definition. That is why we use democratic voting. If you know any better ways deciding who wins, let us know.
How to attract votes?
We count likes and shares as votes. Ask your followers and friends to visit your competition page and vote for you by clicking the social network buttons.
If I don’t have many followers how do I win?
You can find the ways if you really want to achieve something. For example, make a video, telling why you want to win the Old Masters Academy course, show your artworks and ask people to vote for you. Send this video to us and we will publish it on our YouTube channel and your page. This way, you will attract our followers who might vote for you. You might have friends who have friends. Ask them to help.
We use the third party software – addthis.com. Votes are updated daily; to see todays number, check your page tomorrow.
How many pages can I publish?
For better chances of winning, publish one page and tell the world about it.
When this competition ends?
A winner is announced at the end of each 3-month round on 31 May, 31 August, 30 November, and 28 February every year.
As a winner, what will I get?
You will receive the full, lifetime Old Masters Academy membership, including video lessons, bonuses, and personal support. You can also upgrade to the Correspondence Course at any time.
How to Enter the Old Masters Academy Competition:
Send us an email with the following information:
- Your name or artist name – it will be published on your page
- Title of your story
- Your story:
– Tell about yourself
– What place art takes in your life?
– What challenges do you have in art?
– What do you want to learn in art?
– What do you think about Old Masters Academy?
– Why do you want to win the Old Masters Academy course?
– Why people should vote for you?
- Your artwork – Minimum width 840 pixels; Maximum file size up to 5MB;
LEGAL: By submitting your entry into this Competition you agree:
- Your competition entry must be relevant to traditional art and portray the beauty and purpose of life.
- You can only post your own artwork. Do not infringe on anyone else’s copyrights.
- You are giving your Explicit Consent for your Name (or Artist Name), Story, and Artwork(s) to be published on the Old Masters Academy website.
- You consent that your submission is final and you won’t be able to remove or amend it afterwards.
Send your story and artwork by email to email@example.com