Old Masters Academy Customer Support
If you have any questions or need our help with your Old Masters Academy membership, please contact us »
Please check below some points you might find useful before contacting our Customer Support Team.
SALES AND PAYMENTS
What methods of payment can I use?
You can purchase the Old Masters Academy course using a debit/credit card or PayPal.
Can I cancel my membership and get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time. All refunds are discussed on individual cases. Please check the Sales and Refund Policy for full details.
I forgot my login details
If you remember your login name but forgot a password, you can reset the password at any time. An email with reset link will be sent to your mailbox promptly. If you have not received an email, please check your spam folder. Alternatively, email us with a password change request.
If you are not sure about your login name, please email us for support. Do not try to login with login details you are not sure about, as your account can be blocked by the system after several unsuccessful login attempts.
A video lesson won’t play. What should I do?
You need a Flash player to watch video lessons. Please make sure your web browser is up-to-date; otherwise, you have to upgrade it or use another one.
We stream all video lessons from one of the fastest and reliable servers in the World. For best results, please follow these simple rules:
- If your broadband connection is too slow, please use a “slow internet” video option
- Do not load more than one video at a time
- If you kept a video page opened for some time, please refresh it.
Are there any access limitations?
You can enjoy your videos and bonuses by logging into the Members’ area as many times as you wish. However, the system monitors your logins activity. If the system detects suspicious login behavior, your account can be blocked for a certain period of time. To avoid being denied access, please make sure you keep your login details secure so that no strangers can abuse your membership.
If you have any login issues, please contact us »
My access is blocked! What should I do?
An account gets blocked in a case of several unsuccessful login attempts. If you entered invalid username or password several times and blocked your access, please wait for 30 minutes before resetting your password.
To avoid being blocked, please follow these common sense measures:
- Upon creating an account, please choose a hard-to-guess user name and password. A password must be at least 8 characters long
- Make a note of your login details and keep them secure
- Please note, your user name and password are CaSe SENsiTive
- If you copy/paste your login details to login, make sure you don’t copy additional spaces
- If the system alerts you that your login is failed do not continue guessing your password, instead email us and we will remind you of your correct login details.
What if I have any other technical problems?
We provide all necessary customer support. Simply send us an email and we will be happy to help.