Art by Vruti Mistry
1. I am a self-learning artist, practicing art to become an artist and an art curator.
2. Art is the most important thing in my life, it is my priority and then comes my family responsibility.
3. As a married woman, it is difficult to make time for my art but I try to get that time from somewhere luckily.
4. I would like to learn the techniques to improve my art and to paint differently from other artists.
5. Old Masters Academy is a very good website to improve learners like me.
6. Winning is not very important in my life at this stage, once I improve myself I can expect for winning but I can start participating.
7. People should vote me if they really like my artworks.
i dont see any mistake…the best picture.. u doing ur best keep it up??
Thanks for your comments Harshi 🙂
Your talent is truly inspiring. Each and every piece of art you made is mind blowing! I would surely want to see more of them, keep it up and all the best!
Thanks Zunad… 🙂 I am working on some already… You can also visit the website Artfinder to see my artworks..
Your endeavour is commendable. Keep up the spirit to thrive more. Life is a short period, but our work speaks volumes after we are gone. Wish you the very best. And may you get the desired result. I in all honesty cast you my vote.
Thanks Yasmin Aunty for your good wishes and for your vote… 🙂
Dhipu menon says
Good work…keep up the spirit